Ático is committed to helping the families and communities we serve. Ensuring the safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance. We will continue to monitor all updates from the City of Fort Worth and from the State of Texas.
We will maintain a 25% maximum occupancy to comply with the ordinance set by the State of Texas.
We have also increased our already stringent safety measures in order to further support the safety of our guests and staff. Additional safety measures will include the following:
1. All staff will be tested daily for temperature readings before and as they begin working.
2. All staff will wear a face mask at all times.
3. All menus will be single use.
4. All tables will be cleaned with single-use, antiviral sanitizing wipes.
5. All guests will be temperature-screened at the door. Any guests who do exhibit a fever will be kindly turned away and recommended to seek medical attention.
Additional safety protocols include: single use paper bags for guests' masks to be stored while they dine apart and our communication with our guests will be completely transparent regarding any incidents concerning COVID-19.
We can't wait to welcome you back, feed you well and safely serve you again!